Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tractor tyres

Options
  • 23-05-2010 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi could someone give me an idea of the price of apair of back tyres 12-4-28 for a tractor most of places ihave tried googling want your life history and then when you fill in the boxes they want you to phone for a price, surely it must be easier to get a price for tractor tyres, Granpa

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

granpa wrote: »
    Hi could someone give me an idea of the price of apair of back tyres 12-4-28 for a tractor most of places ihave tried googling want your life history and then when you fill in the boxes they want you to phone for a price, surely it must be easier to get a price for tractor tyres, Granpa

why not phone your local tyre place? there isnt much place pricing off the internetz unless the place is close to you..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

This is a weird coincidence:eek: I was also looking for the exact same ie 12.4-28/11-28 rear tyres for my 1974 david brown 885 tractor.I hope I can get them second hand from somewhere too.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭granpa

Thanks for your replies, the reason i was trying the intrenet was to get an idea of the average prices before i started to try local garages as i have heard there can be abig differance in prices, and to find out if there was any one in the country way out in front of the rest whern it came to prices,:) Granpa

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭mossfort

granpa wrote: »
    Thanks for your replies, the reason i was trying the intrenet was to get an idea of the average prices before i started to try local garages as i have heard there can be abig differance in prices, and to find out if there was any one in the country way out in front of the rest whern it came to prices,:) Granpa

what part of the country are you in?

Hi mossfort im in donegal,
    Regards Granpa

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Jim from Cork

Have you tried agrigear in Cavan?
    Worth a call I'd say.
    http://www.fortune3.com/agrigear01/

Hi jim ill contact them an see what they can do, i have just seen on donedeal theres a crowd in kildare and the have 12x4x28 tyres for 300 a pair, doesnt say make or and thing but a lest its a price to work with , Granpa

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Ford4000

Tully tyres in lifford will do them for that money too if not less,

Thanks for that ford4000 ill give them a try , at least i know what the average rate is now in an around 300 mark, anything above and they are probley having a laugh at the customers expense, Granpa

Advertisement