Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA 4 update

Options
  • 23-05-2010 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭

Anyone having any problems with an update? My lil bro was trying to get onto GTA4 there on his account and mine but it just keeps bringing up an update box but wont actually download anything. Can play online with other games, just GTA 4 is giving us hassle. Any ideas folks?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Try going in to system and then memory on the dash , there there should be an option somewhere to press Y to clear cache, this will purge the system of all game updates, so it will force the games to download updates again .

It will clear all game updates but wont effected saves etc. then try again with GTA4

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭purplestar1986

I tried that and it's still not downloading it. I'm getting a message about marketplace content unavailable and a staus code, could that be stopping the download?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I tried that and it's still not downloading it. I'm getting a message about marketplace content unavailable and a staus code, could that be stopping the download?

Yeah had that pop up on me last week when I was at my parents house, you're not on vodafone broadband are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭purplestar1986

No, I'm on o2 broadband. It popped up the other day aswell. Is this something I should head over to the o2 forums for?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

That happens me on eircom broadband too but its just temporary it just something about the marketplace I think.

• Advertisement
Advertisement