Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazing - Man Approaches Lion in the Wild

Options
  • 23-05-2010 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭

This guy keeps a Lion at bay with a roll of Toilet Paper!!

http://files.ww.com/files/37165.html

He is VERY LUCKY!! -- I dont think i could do it!!

They say animals can sense fear and if thats true,maybe thats why the guy is OK :) (Maybe they didnt sense any from him)

It just shows how loving the animal world CAN BE if they arent provoked.. (Where HUMAN animals will attack FOR NO REASON AT ALL)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

I haven't actually viewed the film, but is he approaching a lion bar in the wild? If not, then I will view :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

omahaid wrote: »
    I haven't actually viewed the film, but is he approaching a lion bar in the wild? If not, then I will view :D

nope it's the real deal. he's an idiot tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

Dude111 wrote: »
    This guy keeps a Lion at bay with a roll of Toilet Paper!!

http://files.ww.com/files/37165.html

He is VERY LUCKY!! -- I dont think i could do it!!

They say animals can sense fear and if thats true,maybe thats why the guy is OK :) (Maybe they didnt sense any from him)

It just shows how loving the animal world CAN BE if they arent provoked.. (Where HUMAN animals will attack FOR NO REASON AT ALL)
    Your reading of the situation is laughable. Before he decided to throw the toilet roll the lion was sniffing his leg and would have taken a bite if he like what he smelled. He says this in the video.

The lion was curious but in no way loving thats just you being an annoying hippy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

website is a bit odd. is it not on youtube?

hmmmmm

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭judas101

Anyone else think thats Rob Reiner (Spinal Tap ect.)

vlcsnap-65910.png?w=450&h=253

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

You can really upset a lions rhythm by just not acting like prey. If you don't run from them they don't know how to act as everything always runs from them. "Don't run" is common advice given to anyone that goes into these parks

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Pointless - Lions like most animals avoid conflict with humans. Despite the claims of the narrator, I've no doubt there was a high powered rifle or two nearby. Note the camera never panned around to substantiate the claim he made.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

Pointless - Lions like most animals avoid conflict with humans. Despite the claims of the narrator, I've no doubt there was a high powered rifle or two nearby. Note the camera never panned around to substantiate the claim he made.

all he would have done is flash his willy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭0verblood

SugarHigh wrote: »

The lion was curious but in no way loving thats just you being an annoying hippy.

lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

what a ****ing idiot.
    i mean why would you put yourself in that situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I'm glad the Mike didn't try to eat him

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

such an idiot and i suppose if the lion did maul him to death, they'd probably shoot him

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

"An exploratory jab with a paw could remove Mikes face."

AWESOME!

Advertisement