Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's wrong with my laptop?? HELP!

Options
  • 23-05-2010 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭

Everything was fine until an hour ago when I noticed a few problems cropping up on my laptop, (Windows 7) In Windows Live Mail a single click on any email will open it in a new window so when I go to delete a couple of emails by holding control and clicking on them the first one I click on opens so I have to delete them one at a time. The same happens in all other folders excep the sent folder where things seem to be working as normal. Actually have just noticed that a single click, rather than double, on anything on the desktop, opens it.

There's another problem with the drop down menus in both Internet Explorer and Firefox. When I click on any of them they flicker on for a split second but then disappear. But then again they might appear as normal!

Have done a system restore but it has not fixed things. Have done a full scan with AVG (free version 9.0) and nothing showed up. Malwarebytes showed nothing either.

Have I got some awful virus??

Any advice or help appreciated! :)

(have I posted this in the right place? Sorry if not, am in bit of a panic!)

Comments

Advertisement