Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On my own

Options
  • 23-05-2010 2:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Ok so i'm single a year now, very badly hurt when my long term boyfriend dumped me. We have children

I seem to have a habit of picking men who are not right for me e.g. they wont commit.

Im no stunner, far from it but seem to attract men, I dont know why.

My problem is that I get a lot of attention off unavailable men, ie. attached. They make lovely comments to me about how lucky guys would be to get with me etc.

And yet here I am all alone. And its getting me down, I havent exactly gone out of my way to find a partner but dont get out much.

I just wish I would get the same attention from the single guys.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

so what exactly are you looking for OP. Advice on how to find a better man? Sounds like you just attract the wrong sort of guy. Do you go to the wrong places, wear the wrong clothes (well clothes that give the wrong message), find the "bad boys" more attractive than the "good guys"?

Giving that you have kids, is all completely lost with you ex, or is there any possibility of a reconciliation?

Advertisement