Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pins and needles during oral

Options
  • 23-05-2010 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone ever experienced pins and needles during sex. I am a female. It happened to me once while a previous partner was licking me out. I put it down to the fact I had little sexual experience and maybe that was the problem. However I had sex with a new partner recently, and both my arms got pins and needles to the point they were going numb and it started to spread to my face? Is this normal. It seems to be worse during oral. I know this isn't a medical forum...but if anyone knows anything?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,250 ✭✭✭✭Victor

What do you do with your arms and face for the duration?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

I think the question that has to be asked is if this sensation happens outside of sex as well. If so, I have to recommened that you contact your GP.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

The sensation that you described may be symptoms of hyperventilation, you can google it, apparently it happens to some people when they are overly aroused. Ask your GP about how to stop yourself from hyperventilating, there are ways to control your breathing.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hi guys OP here. I don't get this sensation at any other time, it's only during sex. I don't really keep my hands in any one position I would tend to move them around a bit.

Advertisement