Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Insurance Questions

Options
  • 22-05-2010 10:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Ok...

How Much Would It Be For A 1st Time , 17 Year Old Driver (MALE) & Student.. On A 2010 Car ?

And Which Company Would Be Best ?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Magenta

Danny_la1 wrote: »
    Ok...

How Much Would It Be For A 1st Time , 17 Year Old Driver (MALE) & Student.. On A 2010 Car ?

Best thing to do is get the phonebook out and ring a few insurance companies for a quote.

Alternatively most of them will give you an instant quote online.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

Danny_la1 wrote: »
    Ok...

if going on your own i saw in a paper some days ago it cost between 2 and 3 thousand, you are driving a new car, big value, making it higher, or are you going as a named driver, you must be on provisional licence, or maybe you have just passed test, my daughter 4 yrs ago at 17 going on her own, full licence was 15hundred euro but that was in a car that was worth only 3 thousand and a 1.3 engine with quinn, i rang everywhere and that was the cheapest i could get

Advertisement