Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vibro Plate

Options
  • 22-05-2010 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭

Hi does anyone know the name of the new place on Main St that has those vibrating fitness machines, I think it's near Bank of Ireland.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Crafty-Chel

Dont know that one but the Girl in Newtown Tanya has them vibro plates in her beauty salon...

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭dollydimples82

i think its just vibe-plate or somethin like that. its up over head durkins jewellerys.
    Tanya in newtown has 3 machines, and no parking problems! she did have a special on if you booked a course.
    are these machines any good for weight loss?

yeah they are, i know someone using them at tanyas and she's losta lot of weight, between them and dieting.. there the same as exercise only easier... tanyas place is handier for the parking alright...

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭dulchie75

Would you have a number for Tanyas?
    Thanks

you should get her on this num 043-3349522

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭LuvSpudz

Paradise salon near tescos has one too and you can park in front of it as a customer, they have other vacuum and rolling thingies which seem to do the job for weightloss as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 lelani

the girl in the salon in the shannon key west hotel in rooskey has them. A friend of mine is using them there and says she finds them great.

Iv still been using the plates in newtown, they work really well for me, tayna has a deal on at the moment, €55 for one month and you can use them as much as you want... i use them every day so its working out at 2 euro a go..

• Registered Users Posts: 24 laneybaby555

Its called Vibez. I did a course of them before my wedding, just to tone up. Found it pretty useless to be honest.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,936 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

yeah they are, i know someone using them at tanyas and she's losta lot of weight, between them and dieting.. there the same as exercise only easier... tanyas place is handier for the parking alright...

;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement