Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

get $275 for $250/200euro

Options
  • 22-05-2010 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭

I want to make a withdrawal from pokerstars but
    my neteller account is locked and i cant be arsed
    getting it unlocked.
    would anyone out there be willing to give me 200euro cash/paypal
    and in return i would transfer $275 to their pokerstars account?

as it stands using xe.com $250 is 199 euro

i want an ipod :)
    my darling wife put my creative in the wash
    which meant rip to that

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Why did neteller lock your account?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Rb wrote: »
    Why did neteller lock your account?

I couldnt remember the password and i had one too many guesses
    now, they want all this so i cant be bothered

Jordi
    Contact Centre Representative (2047)

Customer (Entered by Jordi) - 23/04/2010 06.15 AM
    Hi,

I need to have my account reopened
    forgotten the password.
    made two attempts and gave up and now its closed.

my account id is

thanks
    liam

Question Reference #100423-000212
    Date Created: 23/04/2010 06.15 AM
    Last Updated: 23/04/2010 06.15 AM

Response (Jordi) - 23/04/2010 06.15 AM

Thank you for your email.

From our record, you account is closed for security reasons. Please kindly provide the following documents to verify your account information in order to get account active and upgraded as well. Here are some guidelines for you:

Step 1) Need BOTH documents to verify your identity and address:

We need to see a clear colour copy of the front and back of your government-issued photo ID as well as a document proving your address. This could either be done by scanning the documents or by taking a high resolution digital photograph, and sending it as an attachment in an email sent from the email address registered to your NETELLER account.
    a) The proof of identity document must show your full name, photo, a document number, and your date of birth. All four corners of both the front and back must be visible, and the document must be current and valid. Acceptable government-issued photo ID includes:
    -driver license
    -passport (including the page showing your signature)
    -ID card
    -permanent resident or alien registration card
    -military ID
    -PAN ID (for members from India)
    b) The address verification document must show your full name, address (matching the address on your NETELLER account), and document issue date. It must have been issued within the past 90 days, and again, all four corners must be visible. Please also note that we cannot accept images of online statements - all documents must have been physically printed by the issuing institution.

Acceptable address verification documents are:
    -utility bill (for heating, electricity, water, cable, landline telephone, sewer, etc.)
    -an original printed statement from your financial institution (bank, credit card, mortgage, insurance, investments - please note we do not accept statements from purely online financial institutions)
    -a signed and stamped letter from your financial institution confirming your account with them, your address, and your full name
    -any government correspondence (including tax documents, voter registration, court documents, even parking tickets!)
    Please send your documents to identity@neteller.com. To protect your security, any documents sent to our customer service addresses will not be received.

Step 2) Complete phone confirmation

Once we have confirmed that your documents are sent by your Registered Email to identity@neteller.com, it will normally take 3-5 Business Days to complete the review.
    Our agent will email you once the process is completed. If your documents are not verified, you will have to resend by following our guidelines. If all your documents are verified, you will be invited to arrange a phone verification to finish the whole process. As a result, your account will be reopened and upgraded as well.

Should you have any questions or feel you have received this email in error, please contact our Customer Service Team available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at http://help.NETELLER.com.

Thank you for choosing NETELLER.

Jordi
    Contact Centre Representative (2047)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

Are you willing to transfer all first?

tipp86 wrote: »
    Are you willing to transfer all first?

sure,

i can pm you my details if you like

tipp86 wrote: »