Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late late show and the prophet Johammed

Options
  • 21-05-2010 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

I just watched the late late and that interview with your man clamming to see our lady all over the place, just wondering what ye folks think of it if ye saw it??

A bit funny it was on after crystal swing...

Whats your views folks??

D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭friendface

Thought it was shameful that he actually got a serious interview from Tubbs and a platform on which to broadcast his book. We shouldn't be promoting this sort of backwards thinking on national television.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

I agree that it is completely bogus, however there are lots of people out there that believe in it. They pay their television licence as well.

I think that it's ok to sometimes show that these people exist and how naive and stupid some people are, instead of hiding them away. Often the government and other "authorities" aren't too far away from these people... so maybe it's good practice to realise that some people are so full of **** and yet they will continue to believe in it and argue it from time to time, hope that makes sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

I don't think he is doing it to make money. I think he is just a lunatic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

poisonated wrote: »
    I don't think he is doing it to make money. I think he is just a lunatic.
    well, we were discussing this on the other LLS thread. Is he mad, bad or sad?.. A lot of people think bad, I think personally just sad...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

Well on the one hand, I think it's amazing that someone can have such faith but it would be awful to be living in such fear. defo have to say mad.

• Advertisement
Advertisement