Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Milking machine detergents

Options
  • 21-05-2010 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭

Hey lads

Where do ye buy milking machine detergents and the like, milkstone remover/descale, hydrosan, Deosan tc86 etc.

There seems to be a big difference in prices around the northeast-Meath cavan area

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

royaler83 wrote: »
    Hey lads

Where do ye buy milking machine detergents and the like, milkstone remover/descale, hydrosan, Deosan tc86 etc.

There seems to be a big difference in prices around the northeast-Meath cavan area
    normally buy then from cahl - very keen prices but have moved on to alkasan for washing the machine from my my milking machine man as i had a tbc problem and this sorted it:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭djmc

I get deosan from local kerry agri store and find it good
    I find a big difference in price too
    Would like to know of cheap brands that work well like where can you buy 200 litre barels of teat dip as buying bulk would save money.
    I am sick of some pushy salesmen trying to sell me dear products that I dont need telling me but its the best and will work wonders:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭dar31

whelan1 wrote: »
    normally buy then from cahl - very keen prices but have moved on to alkasan for washing the machine from my my milking machine man as i had a tbc problem and this sorted it:rolleyes:

cahl are 90% of the time the cheapest
    get our detergents from a crowd in donegal. the quantum blue works out the cheapest on a per wash basis. they will courier all products with in two days

http://www.greggcare.ie

Advertisement