Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kathryn Thomas

Options
  • 21-05-2010 5:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭

it is official that she get new career i think.
    she has secure acting role with bbc drama in 2011.
    I think many persons in Irl will miss her on the box, but perhaps she can still do lotto programme.
    Closing of no frontier travel and information programme was sorry for me
    I enjoy watching her - she is funny and good presenter.
    Also, she get implant this year? her body look amazing now i think.

In my opinion she is preferable to seoige x2, lucy kennedy, mairead farrell and other Irl presenters i can think of

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Emelio wrote: »
    it is official that she get new career i think.

Wut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭RubyBlu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭RubyBlu

Emelio,
    You sound so sweet. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

RubyBlu wrote: »
    Emelio,
    You sound so sweet. ;)
    Stop flirting. Good for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭clikityclak

Emelio wrote: »
    In my opinion she is preferable to seoige x2, lucy kennedy, mairead farrell and other Irl presenters i can think of

+1 how these people make it on to the telly is beyond me...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭LimeFruitGum

Good for her, although personally I couldn't care less if she is leaving RTE.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭lucozader

it's hillarious when you get some 89 year old guy from leitrum hitting on her in winning streak

• Registered Users Posts: 23,977 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

lucozader wrote: »
    it's hillarious when you get some 89 year old guy from leitrum hitting on her in winning streak

Guys don't tend to be too fussy at that age, especially when the eyesight's a bit dodgy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Emelio

she has much talent i feel

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

I can't stand here to be honest. <snip>

No thanks.
    Xzanti

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

You know what, good luck to her! Fair do's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Mr Yellow

Lux23 wrote: »
    I can't stand here to be honest. <snip>.

Quality reply, so random! Hope you aint put off her as your friend got there first!!! :D

As for what she does, i care not. She is an Irish beaut though

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭donfers

Only in Ireland would she be considered a beauty, another short-arsed, dim, vaccuous media type who thinks she's far more talented and better-looking than she really is.

I hate this new breed of young RTE birds like herself and Lucy Kennedy and the Seoiges, all average looking girls with cliched opinions and no real discernible talent of any kind, then again I'm not sexist, most of the men on RTE are complete clowns too.

Bitter me? Never

Seriously though these birds do annoy me because they're always so safe and predictable in everything they do and say and the saddest thing of all is they genuinely seem under the illusion that they're god's gift to broadcasting and they're fresh and zany.

Another one from the SexATCity school of showing up caked in make up at parties, knocking back free drinks all night, and smiling fakely and possibly doing a hell of a lot more for the sad old fogeys who make the decisions at RTE.

I.e. they'd do anything to get ahead but when they get there they realise they've got nothing to offer at all

disclaimer: Kathryn knocking me back at the University ball 5 years ago has had absolutely no bearing on this post:pac: (this may or may not be true), post counts can go up as well as down (especially if deleted by overzealous mods)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

donfers wrote: »
    Only in Ireland would she be considered a beauty, another short-arsed, dim, vaccuous media type who thinks she's far more talented and better-looking than she really is.

I hate this new breed of young RTE birds like herself and Lucy Kennedy and the Seoiges, all average looking girls with cliched opinions and no real discernible talent of any kind, then again I'm not sexist, most of the men on RTE are complete clowns too.
    RTE's loss is Holyoaks' gain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Mr Yellow wrote: »
    She is an Irish beaut though

Wow I hope not! That'd mean a very low standard overall.

Tho KT is better than Lucy (born a man) Kennedy at least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 yvonne1979

Did you see her performance at the TVNow Awards? Cutting remarks to Rosanna and Glenda!! I reckon she has ruined her chances of getting a decent TV slot after mocking modelling/media royalty like that.
    She got drunk and made a fool of herself. I felt sorry for her boyf.
    :o Cringe-fest!

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭itsnotmyname

i'm amazed at the replies ......i think she's ok .....just wonder who you guys think should take over from her :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 nokialovers

I like Kathryn Thomas very much. I always collect her latest photographs on my computer. I have around 100 of them. I also like her on stage performances.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,691 ✭✭✭✭blueser

donfers wrote: »
    ....Seoiges..... average looking girls
    Huh?

no much hot about them really, you'd see much hotter strolling round Dublin or any big city anyday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,691 ✭✭✭✭blueser

MidlandsM wrote: »
    no much hot about them really, you'd see much hotter strolling round Dublin or any big city anyday.
    Let's just say I wouldn't kick either of them out of bed for getting toast crumbs on the duvet.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭flemishgael

Why are yous all so negative?
    To me she's one of the most beautiful creatures on earth.

Why are yous all so negative?
    To me she's one of the most beautiful creatures on earth.

each to his own........

each to his own........
    Aye you're right. But I can't understand why anyone here calls her ugly. She might not be the best looking girl on the world ever, but hardly ugly.

Agreed, she's far from Ugly. I'd take her out for a nosebag, no issue.

Agreed, she's far from Ugly. I'd take her out for a nosebag, no issue.

I'd snog and marry her not avoid her ;)
    Too bad she probably won't go out with me.
    If she would I might take her to a few places she hasn't visited yet ;)

Advertisement