Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Tyrannis, What ya think?

Options
  • 21-05-2010 1:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

Its been coming a long time, passing planets wondering what if?, what if you can
    colonize them, Interact with them, Look closer. Now with the release of Tyrannis server it will become possible, and now with a official gate for Eve i'm wondering what do ye think?? Are ye eager about its release??? or pessimistic???:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

I played around with it on the test server. It's aiiigh. Not that exciting... yet. I'm optimistic it'll improve in time ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

I haven't looked too closely at the mechanics of it, still a nublet so I can't see it planetary action being something I'll be doing directly just yet. The idea of the assets being non-destructible is kind of lame though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

I won't be arsed with pi unless it's more fun than it looks.

Eve-gate though, access to evemail through a website! I think I'd use it more than the in game mail.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Tutorial for PI is up. I actually like the look of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

ima take over half of domain low sec with colonys producing nothing but nanite paste ...

..for no reason at all v0v

• Advertisement
Advertisement