Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French Keyboard Layout....Help

Options
  • 20-05-2010 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭

Hello can somebody direct me to where I can get a french keyboard layout for XP, a friend asked me to put windows onto his laptop, which has a french AZERTY keyboard, I used the only version of XP I now have, it was a modified version I made in nlite from an Xp disk that came with an old computer, the problem is when I modified it I took all the things I will never need out of the ISO such as EVERTHING non english.

So while I was installing it I realised that the version I have cant support the keyboard, now I have XP installed for QWERTY UK keyboard, and he's on the phone every 20 mins, is it done yet, is it done yet?, can somebody please link me to somewhere that I can download support for this keyboard.

Thanks (hopefully) in advance.

Advertisement