Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Therapy/Counselling Sessions Taped

Options
  • 20-05-2010 8:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I noticed on here a lot of people have gone to therapy/Counselling. Just wondering are these sessions taped for your own use/recollection.

6 yeas ago I went to a person for healing etc and session was taped with my permission and was given tape.

6 years on I am stilling working on myself

Recently I found the tape and listened back to it. My heart went out to myself on that tape the pain I felt at that time came accross on tape. Could not have made up to pain even if I wanted to at time. Hearing yourself cry on tape brings back the memeories but also how strong in a sense i am as a person. I am male and not the done them to cry. I could even hear the silences on the tape as i tryed to compose myself to talk at certain stages of the session

What I am trying to say is time does heal to a certain extent. If you need help get it no matter who trival the problem seems to others.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

I have locked this because you are not looking for advice

I am going to leave it here though as it might be helpful to people

thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement