Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gardener wanted

Options
  • 20-05-2010 12:48am
    Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,294 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all. I'm looking for recommendations for someone to do some work in my garden. Basically I need someone to remove a tree, remove some tree roots, rotivate the garden and sow a new back lawn and put down a roll-out lawn in the front. I had a guy lined up to give me a quote but he's been a no show twice so he's lost the job now. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Justin10

Not do it yourself?? Only major job is the tree, save you a lot of money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

People opt to get someone to do things for a range of reasons, nothing wrong with paying someone who has skills or abilties you don't.

I never said there was a problem with it? Just stating that its quite an easy job to do and would save money.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,294 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Rochey18 wrote: »
    Not do it yourself?? Only major job is the tree, save you a lot of money.

Well obviously I'd love to save money and doing it myself would save me loads. Unfortunately the medical condition I have prevents me from doing work like this so I have no option but to pay someone to do it for me. So if you have any recommendations it would be appreciated.

A relation of mine was working in this area. Il find out if her still doing it and get back to you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭blackharvester

hi Zaph

I know that you are looking for recomendation, but I can offer you my service.I am working as a gardener and I have good experience. I am able to cut down the tree, rotovate garden and put new grass. I am working mostly in south dublin, but I am able to work in west dublin as well. if you are intrested please send me PM, i will notlet you down. thanks
    marios

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,294 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Sorry Mario, only just saw your post now. I actually have a couple of guys in the area coming to give me quotes, but I'll keep you in mind should I get let down again.

Advertisement