Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coolest move ever

Options
  • 19-05-2010 11:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭

Is this for real?

1263862310483.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

that is feckin savage!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

thats pretty cool. Im wondering though was it filmed on th flat with the camera sideways and some sort of fake city backdrop. Pretty cool though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

Assassins creed - Aint got nothin on me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

He has different clothes on in both videos, takes the same route. I would think he is a form of street performer, does this several times a day and knows every hand and foothold on the building.

Really impressive though. Mad move that one on his head.

Edit: In the first Vid you can see the white marks on the wall off the resin he puts on his hand, so yeah I'd say he does it regular enough.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

bijapos wrote: »
    He has different clothes on in both videos, takes the same route. I would think he is a form of street performer, does this several times a day and knows every hand and foothold on the building.

Edit: In the first Vid you can see the white marks on the wall off the resin he puts on his hand, so yeah I'd say he does it regular enough.

yeah I noticed the marks in the first video, the second one clearly shows it's a routine.

Wouldn't be trying it myself though (without buckfast)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

I could do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

OutlawPete wrote: »
    I could do that.

Race ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

bijapos wrote: »

that kind of repetition in a job will drive you up the wall

I'll get me coat:p

Advertisement