Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is right in this prop bet???

Options
  • 19-05-2010 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

Me and my friend had this bet a few minutes ago. I bet him that I could ring Dominoes and pretend that I ordered a pizza an hour ago and get some free money put on my account.

Rang dominoes, blah blah.... 10 minutes later manager puts 10euro on my account.

Fine. He accepts he owes me 30 euro.

Next he calls dominoes, pretends he's me again and orders 10 large pizzas. I tell him that's his problem and that's poor form on dominoes. I tell him I'm going out and he should cancel them. Then he says he will cancel them if i don't have to pay him. I say no, he panics keeps saying it so i say ya whatever to the pleb to shut him up.

Then he says he already cancelled them and starts dancing around the room saying he doesn't owe me money anymore. This guy doesn't want me posting his name up here but insists that he is right?

Can people please help him see reason here...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭DAMO72

Grow the fukk up IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 3,977 ✭✭✭3DataModem

So basically;
    > you won prop bet
    > he successfully blackmailed you out of him paying you

So in summary;
    > no he doesn't owe you money
    > this behaviour is moronic

• Registered Users Posts: 11,918 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

What 10 pizzas were they?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

RobBaxter wrote: »

Rang dominoes, blah blah.... 10 minutes later manager puts 10euro on my account.

Never happened imo

• Registered Users Posts: 11,918 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

The-Rigger wrote: »
    Never happened imo

i dunno, dominos rang me last week, asked me a few questions and gave me 6euro credit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭5Aces

your mate is a gob****e

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

First mistake here is ordering from Dominoes. Muck.

What you should do now is send 10 pizzas to his house. Easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

RobBaxter wrote: »
    Me and my friend had this bet a few minutes ago. I bet him that I could ring Dominoes and pretend that I ordered a pizza an hour ago and get some free money put on my account.

Fine. He accepts he owes me 30 euro.

Next he calls dominoes, pretends he's me again and orders 10 large pizzas. I tell him that's his problem and that's poor form on dominoes. I tell him I'm going out and he should cancel them. Then he says he will cancel them if i don't have to pay him. I say no, he panics keeps saying it so i say ya whatever to the pleb to shut him up.

Then he says he already cancelled them and starts dancing around the room saying he doesn't owe me money anymore. This guy doesn't want me posting his name up here but insists that he is right?

Can people please help him see reason here...
    scudzilla wrote: »
    What 10 pizzas were they?

Answer the fukking question

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭RobBaxter

winston82 wrote: »
    Answer the fukking question

Sorry guys. He ordered 5 pepperoni pizzas and 5 Hawaiian.

And it did happen you gunther, that's the mindset he had - that it would never happen. Gave me 6-1.

He has seen that he was being a cheap c**t and absolute skank and is going to pay me. If he didn't agree to pay I was gonna post up his name, he's someone ye all know and love/hate.

bobby

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

man, that's some terrible pizza choices. you're definitely in the right imo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

I don't know who won, but appears that Darwinism has lost.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

How the fcuk is this a prop bet? FYI your mate is a douchebag.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭DAMO72

Name the dopey cnut so we can take the pizz out of his retarded sence of non humour

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭McGilla

Doing these bets its very sad, then logging onto the internet to post them is even worse. You need to get laid soon!!!

And Im sure the staff at Domino's are very greatfull for you waisting there time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

who dreamt up this bet?

If I worked in your local dominoes I'd blacklist the sh*t out of you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Daithio9

orourkeda wrote: »
    who dreamt up this bet?

If I worked in your local dominoes I'd blacklist the sh*t out of you.
    Why would you think the local pizza joint would be bothered in banning these two fellas, I'm sure that Dominoes already know that the two lads have enough on their plates dealing with the rare form of retardation they both suffer from.

i like stories and pizza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 pokersniper

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭McGilla

This is probably the most retarded conversation in history...ever!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

Is there any pizza left??? I'm Starving :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 healwayscallsme

sad

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Please lock. This place needs a good clean up.

Whyno wrote: »
    Is there any pizza left??? I'm Starving :pac:

there is no pizza left

Advertisement