Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair raising

Options
  • 19-05-2010 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Not really a problem yet but all advice appreciated. My job requires me to look good at all times. This means especially having a good head of youthful hair. My best friend through work, aged only 27, was told that he's not being sent out for many jobs due to his receeding hairline. He's taken this pretty hard and of course I feel bad for him but it's got me thinking. At age 29 I'm lucky to have a full head of hair, but how much longer will I have it? Has anyone heard of Procerin? It apparantly shuts down the DHT receptors in the hair follicles that cause baldness. It's not expensive but does it work?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Unless you're actively losing your hair then why waste money trying to prevent something that you might not suffer from at all?

Advertisement