Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JP Losman joins Seattle Seahawks

Options
  • 19-05-2010 3:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 37,754 ✭✭✭✭

Yes thats right you are not seeing things people. This has actually happened. First thought that comes to my mind is that Carroll might have made a huge mistake with Whitehurst. I don't really see why you would pick up this guy.
    J.P. Losman lands in Seattle

On the same day that a former NFL first-round draft pick who once had a season for the ages had to settle for a job in the UFL, a former NFL first-round draft pick who never did much of anything has gotten his second NFL gig after taking a detour to the new four-team (now five) football league.

FOX's Jay Glazer reports that J.P. Losman has signed with the Seahawks.

No offense to Losman, but why in the heck wouldn't the Seahawks have taken a chance on Daunte Culpepper before the former Bills starter? Though Culpepper hasn't returned to the full form he displayed before suffering a torn knee ligament trifecta in 2005, Culpepper would still seem to be a better choice than Losman.

Losman played for the Las Vegas Locomotives last season before finishing the year with the Raiders. He is the only member of the first-round quarterback class of 2004 who hasn't scored a contract extension in the vicinity of $100 million.

That said, we doubt he'd currently trade places with one of the three who did.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Royal Seahawk

Strange strange move.
    Carroll is confusing me about what he intends to do about the QB longterm, not withstanding the fact that it's quite possible Hasselbeck could get injured this season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Doesn't seem that strange to me. Hasselbeck, Whitehrst, Losman seems a decent QB roster to have depth wise.

Advertisement