Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luckiest Bicyclist In The World

Options
  • 19-05-2010 1:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

Unlucky person in the white car, their spine will be f***ed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭Donny5

m@cc@ wrote: »
    Unlucky person in the white car, their spine will be f***ed!

According to this comment over on Reddit, it seems a man and his daughter died in the white car, and the wife and mother is a serious condition in hospital. The daughter was the younger of a pair of six year old twins. It was a hit and run, although the other driver was caught later.

Here's the Chinese news video. I can't speak Mandarin, so I can't confirm any of the above.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Donny5 wrote: »
    According to this comment over on Reddit, it seems a man and his daughter died in the white car, and the wife and mother is a serious condition in hospital. The daughter was the younger of a pair of six year old twins. It was a hit and run, although the other driver was caught later.

Here's the Chinese news video. I can't speak Mandarin, so I can't confirm any of the above.

Fcuk that's awful. At least the guy was caught though.. and maybe that footage will make some people cop on

Advertisement