Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Kr33ps need a drummer

Options
  • 19-05-2010 1:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

The Kr33ps,
    Just after having their 1st gig in the Parnell G.A.A. club Coolock, where we performed 3 covers (black horse and the cherry tree, painted by numbers and fall out boy verson of 'beat it') With two of our own songs thrown into the mix, Is once again in need of a drummer.

We are an origionals band based in Coolock, Dublin But we also do the odd cover song. We have the chace to play with the amazing and upcomming sensational band TUNER and all we need is a drummer aged 18 - 30 who is willing to put the work in.

Any one interested copy and paist this link for our facebook page to your browser

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=208058623155

And message us to get more infromation.
    Or you can email
    phoenix6367@gmail.com

Would you be interested in joining the band? 9 votes

Yes
    0%
    NO!
    22%
    Apollo1981decoshoes 2 votes
    Need more information, But I'd say yes.
    77%
    A Primal NutMilanPan!clol5605marwysBonavoxSouthTippBassyogi17 7 votes
    Not sure yet, Make me want to join, sell it to me!!!
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Hi there,

Please have a read of this thread and add more information to your post like your location and the age range you're looking for.

Good luck with your search!

• Site Banned Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭MilanPan!c

Need more information, But I'd say yes.
    Why would anyone join a band that couldn't even afford Es?

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Apollo1981

NO!
    Malice_ wrote: »
    Hi there,

Please have a read of this thread and add more information to your post like your location and the age range you're looking for.

Good luck with your search!

Thanks for that I will update it right away

NO!
    sorry mistake with the email address

phoenix6367@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Apollo1981 wrote: »
    sorry mistake with the email address

phoenix6367@gmail.com
    I've updated the e-mail address in the original post as well just so there's no confusion.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 decoshoes

NO!
    wats up, yeah id be up for havin a jam with u guys i know neary ur old drummer and live in coolock too! if theres gigs then im defo up for it, let us know!! my email is deco_wicker_shoes@hotmail.com

NO!
    hows it going man? i sent you an email there the other day! cheers

Advertisement