Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slogans In Irish

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭pog it

This is very very spam like- moderators?

I see enough advertisements day in day out thank you very much.

I did not need to see that crap.

For anyone who has yet to click on it, it's the slogans of various boring commercial retail companies translated into some form of Irish. Horrible stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

hmm.. some typos and bad irish in some

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 booboo12345

pog it wrote: »
    This is very very spam like- moderators?

how is it spam? its just a link i put up because i thought they looked good

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭pog it

how is it spam? its just a link i put up because i thought they looked good

You thought they looked good booboo12345. Right. What interesting first posts you have going here.

They look like crap. No one genuine will want to see them. It's sneaky advertising, and if not, it's even worse if you genuinely think that's cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

Interesting idea, poorly executed.

Also, what pog it said.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 booboo12345

you try to do something in irish and u get nothing but abuse for it. no wonder no one wants to learn the language.

Whats he advertising ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

you try to do something in irish and u get nothing but abuse for it. no wonder no one wants to learn the language.

Sure half its not even correct, it's misleading people who wouldn't know better

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

So, it is your own site? :confused:

You say you "came across it"; how does that explain that when I google it, all that shows up is this thread? http://www.google.ie/#q=%22irishlogos.blogspot.com%22&num=100&hl=en&safe=off&filter=0&fp=77ba61dc249d6849

Advertisement