Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lifecam Cinema HD Webcam Issues..help appreciated

Options
  • 18-05-2010 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭

Hi all

I have the above camera a couple of months now. However when I check reviews on youtube the quality is great. I don't know if I am doing something wrong during the recording process or what but it is so frustrating because I know it is a good camera.

When I record it looks below average meaning it looks pixelated and low resolution although its set to 1280x720....I uploaded them to youtube to see if quality would improve but nothing..

I am not very knowledgeable with audio/video so if I am leaving out any "vital signs" please ask, I will reply as soon as.

Any ideas on what I could be doing wrong, it is beginning to bug me now.

Thanks all

Regards
    John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭TommyGun

Try to use the following tips http://www.youtube.com/t/yt_handbook_produce

There is section on webcams.

Also try to have as much light in the room as possible, this should reduce the noise in the picture.

If the picture does not look good before you put up on youtube, it will not look any better on youtube (most likely it will look worse).

Advertisement