Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WMP Video Playback Jitters

Options
  • 18-05-2010 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

I am having a few problems with Windows Media Player, certain video types (MP4, AVI) jump/jitter every few seconds. I have installed VLC and even this jitters so I suspect that it is something to do with the codecs rathe than just the applications themselves. Unfortunately media is not my forte so any feedback, advice and suggestions welcome.

Regards,

Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,155 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

klite codec pack Standard edition

http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/KLite-Codec-Pack-Standard/1094057842/2

or 64-bit edition if youre running that: also in link

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Infurnas

Hello,

I've just joined boards.ie and i found that i have to hav 25 posts before i can create my own thread so im coping and pasting this 25 shaggin times

I burned cd's on windows media player over the past few years, now i hav itunes and cant get the same songs to transfer over does anyone know of a solution which doesnt involve burning all the cds again

Thanks

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Infurnas, I've deleted your multply posts, please don't post like that again.
    One post is enough

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

I also notice that (MPG as well)

I think the reason is those FORMATS do not DL into memory before WMP plays them as the others all do.. (Rather WMP plays the MP4 as its DLing (I could be wrong though))

Advertisement