Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted:sandblasting service in the city

Options
  • 18-05-2010 5:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hey

Im looking for someone to sandblast an old bicycle frame i have and maybe even paint it. Ideally the place would be in or around the city centre and be cheap so if anyone could suggest a place and a contact number id greatly appreciate it!

cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭gollem_1975

i figured this was going to be related to the maser thread :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

If you check the golden pages for "powder coat" you should find somewhere to do this. The only places off the top of my head are tallaght powder coating and barelle powder coating off the kylemore road.

Either would be able to sandblast the frame and coat it for you no problems. Im not sure what your looking at price wise as I've only seen work for car parts or wheels done off the above but I'd hazard it could be circa €100 odd.

If you have time/patience you could do it yourself for half that maby less

Advertisement