Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drama Anyone?

Options
  • 18-05-2010 3:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Is anyone doing the Drama course in TCD? I have heard a lot of mixed reviews!
    I will be applying in 2 years :)

Hit me back :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 HerringKing

Yeah, I sent you a message with some details about the course! Let me know if you want more info...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭graceknowsstuff

(em... bump.)

This is the only post about this particular course I can see on the forum! I know it was posted, like, 2 months ago now, but I was just wondering if anyone knows how many people (on average) are accepted into this course (as in before the results)? The TSM or the single honour.
    I have only an idea of how many applied based on numbers at interviews and no idea on how many actually were offered places, points-depending. It would just be good to have an idea, like...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 HerringKing

The course takes on about 16 Single Honours and 32 TSM students every year. I think about 500 apply for the SH course and usually 6 are offered places without needing to enter into the points race (essentially an unconditional offer). I think anyone who gets over a certain score on their interview/audition is then offered a place on a points-basis, so it can change from year to year. Have you been offered a place? If so, then best of luck with the results!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭graceknowsstuff

Oh, okay, it's just nice to have a vague idea! People ask me, they try to determine how much of an achievement it is, y'know? ha! I have been offered a place, it's just points now! But thanks very much. :)

Advertisement