Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tullamore this weekend

Options
  • 18-05-2010 12:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭

Hi All,

heading to tullamore for the weekend. i've never been before and the ladyfriend has just moved there so we're at a lost as to what to do/what's on this weekend. any ideas?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

fatguy2k1 wrote: »
    Hi All,

heading to tullamore for the weekend. i've never been before and the ladyfriend has just moved there so we're at a lost as to what to do/what's on this weekend. any ideas?

Cheers!

Its tullamore, sorry to say but probably feck all on! its quite disappointing at the weekends.. though the wolftrap can be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Kent Brockman

fatguy2k1 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Cheers!

Really depends on your age and what you're into.

There is plenty of Pubs to suit all ages and types, some with live music, and there are some fine places to eat out.

The Brewery Tap is very central and always Busy (or jammed and noisey depending on your age), and is probably a good place to start.
    Lockerys is busy at the weekends and has Music and a nightclub (though I've never been to the club)
    The Dew Inn is small and cosy with good Guinness and Eugenes (Kellys) is also popular with a good pint and a nice mix of people.
    Your Ladyfriend can sus the place out over time and find what she likes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

Tullamore?? TULLAMORE???? your spoiled for choice lad.:rolleyes: As the others have said, try a few places, see what you like. If your into fighting, try outside Supermacs at half two. Shooting ranges recently opened in Chancery too:rolleyes:
    Seriously though. When i first started bringing herself out in Tullamore, i brought her to Eugene Kellys. Nice and quiet, old ornaments etc. Not too bright and good for a chat with each other. Staff is nice too.

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

Dusty87 wrote: »
    Tullamore?? TULLAMORE???? your spoiled for choice lad.:rolleyes: As the others have said, try a few places, see what you like. If your into fighting, try outside Supermacs at half two. Shooting ranges recently opened in Chancery too:rolleyes:
    QUOTE] :D:D:D

i love it dusty! Ya have tullamore down to a tee there!:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭fatguy2k1

Dusty87 wrote: »
    Seriously though. When i first started bringing herself out in Tullamore, i brought her to Eugene Kellys. Nice and quiet, old ornaments etc. Not too bright and good for a chat with each other. Staff is nice too.

I'm coming down from galway so post-booze fighting outside supermacs is practically the law!

yeah, i was kinda warned that they is a lack of things to do around the place. Thanks for the idea, i guess we'll just bar hop untill we find somewhere we like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Kent Brockman

Well:confused: How did it go? or are you in ICU after hanging around Supersmacks at 2a.m.?

Advertisement