Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

inquiry ?

Options
  • 18-05-2010 1:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

Okay so I am doing TY next year and I was wondering what I would be able to do in relation to work experience and driving tests ? I am 14 and will be 15 in Oct so like what are the rules ?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

You're so young!! You can't do a driving test until you are 17 so basically not until your in like 6th year. Work experience probably won't be much of an issue,there are a few 15 year olds in my TY

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭kevin12345

You're so young!! You can't do a driving test until you are 17 so basically not until your in like 6th year. Work experience probably won't be much of an issue,there are a few 15 year olds in my TY

for TY's in my school you can't do TY if your 15 :eek: we do work experience in 5th year anyway... im not doing TY :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

kevin12345 wrote: »
    for TY's in my school you can't do TY if your 15 :eek: we do work experience in 5th year anyway... im not doing TY :D

That does not really warrant one of these - :D. Anyway, wow, 14 going into TY, that is young.

It really depends on your school whether you can do Work Experience or Driving Tests, if they run them then go for it. If they don't, well, it's their fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭kevin12345

kevin12345 wrote: »

Meant to say you can't do the work experience if your 15 :o

Advertisement