Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Schooner substitute?

Options
  • 17-05-2010 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭

I've been drinking schooner for the last couple of months and I love it! €4.49 for a 15% bottle in tesco:eek: but it's my grad night on Wednesday and all the local tescos are out of stock and i don't know if they'll have it back in in time:( does anyone know of any similar drinks for around the same price? I'll get Nobleman from lidl if there's nothing else out there?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

wtf is schooner? I thought you were talking about an australian beer glass!

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Stryderman

:eek: schooner is quite possibly the greatest drink ever invented!! It's sold in tesco
    http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=253866463

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

You could always splash out and get a bottle of buckfast. Or get a cheap bottle of wine.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Stryderman

Nah schooner has taken over from buckfast for me, it's ok anyway i got 4 bottles earlier:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭pa990

expand your horizon's

Sticking to one drink is no fun

• Advertisement
Advertisement