Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maintenece Grant in 2nd Year?

Options
  • 17-05-2010 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭

Hi,
    Is it possible to get the maintence grant in 2nd year of college if you did not apply for it in the first?
    I read through the form and the notes and I still have no idea :(
    Theres a part that asks what year are you in but I'm pretty sure its for if you already have a diploma

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭brownacid

YOu can apply for a grant in any year. If however, you have alread recieced the grant for that year i.e. you are repeating that year and got the grant the first time round, or if you are soing a second degree and got the grant the first time round, you will not be eligble for the grant.

As far as I understand from your post you are just in second year and did not apply for it in first year?
    If this is the case well then you can apply for teh grant.

Advertisement