Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**Match Thread** Tue, May 18th @19:15 in Wes#1- Boardeaux V Roys Rovers

Options
  • 17-05-2010 7:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

GK

Clay - In

Defenders

Andy - Inj
    Cathal - In
    Dan - In
    Ed - Away
    Keith - exams
    Glenn - In
    Graham - In
    Martin - In

Midfield

Cillian - In
    Collie - In
    Conor - In
    Eoin
    Gav - In
    Kenny - In

Forwards

Anto - In
    Ciaran - In
    Dave - In
    Jules - Work

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,561 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

I'm in

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Mall10357

I Am In For This.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Im still injured, i should be back next week. Well done on the 2 wins last week, keep it going tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

3-1 Win, great, great result lads, well done.

Two top class goals from Conor and Kenny with about ten to go.

We went one up, then they scored a rocket free kick on half time.

It was a good battle, pity the ref had to have his say, with two players yellow carded on each team at different times.

Onwards to the Monks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Best defensive performance ever? They didn't have one shot bar the lucky free. Super stuff and never been more relieved my card didn't cost us :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭jebuz

Brilliant result lads against a very good physical team, some great football played in the first half and we then struggled for a period in the second to hang onto the ball but as Martin said I don't think they did hit the target except for the free kick, the better team won. There's a great spirit in the team now so let's keep this going!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Conor, that was as good a finish as I've ever seen in this league, great goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

That was great stuff lads, was delighted to get there at half-time to find it 1-1 and they didn't have a shot anywhere near on target in the whole second half and we had plenty of good moves forward. Our squad played its part in that second half and though it was an excellent team performance you have to say hats off to Conor for an outstanding goal. And another bullet from Kenny - keep em coming lads!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Breakfast - whatever Kenny is having
    Lunch - whatever Kenny is having
    Dinner - whatever Kenny is having
    :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Once Conor got the nod on I knew there was only one result, still wasn't expecting that good a finish though, Kudos. Equally to Kenny.

Lads they wouldn't have even scored that free kick if they hadn't messed it up the first time, they both ran over the ball first time around :pac:

Apologies for the stress this evening lads, lost it with the throw ins. I'll be practicing them all week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

Great result lads, fair play.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,561 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Des wrote: »
    Conor, that was as good a finish as I've ever seen in this league, great goal.

+1, it was a beaut

• Registered Users Posts: 17 TevezAnto

Lads, Lads, Lads.... fantasic work last night I really have to say top class performance. Apolgises on my behalf Des for the yellow card but when someone raises an arm to you its out of order.... :) Won't happy again! Already looking forward to next weeks game and trying to keep some distance between meself and that Lambe fella! Well done lads

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

been offline all week, but des text the result, was delighted. well done on that, super stuff and puts us right back in it now again. long way to go, we had a bad 2 games but the last 2 weeks have been super, 3 wins and a cup win to boot also.

we just need to keep winning and leave the other teams take points off each other.

Advertisement