Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Needs CD, Can't download! :(

Options
  • 17-05-2010 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

I am looking for either a hard copy of the game,
    Does anyone have a copy, I've found it almost impossible and I can't download it from the website :( is there anyone that can help me! *I regret getting a new computer now*

Thanks will

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

whats preventing you from downloading it?
    If you cant download it its unlikely your going to be able to play it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Unless you order online you won't find a hardcopy around Ireland unless you get lucky!

If you have steam search for eve and download the demo. It's the full client with a trial account. I'd give you a disk since I have two but one's Second Genesis and second is Castor, it would take you longer to download the patches tbh.

Why can't you download from the eve site? If it's installer that failing then use the "offline" installer http://www.eveonline.com/download/?fallback=1& although steam is the best bet if your downloads fail.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Nokia08

Hey guys thanks for the reply,

All I know is that i had Eve on my computer, then i removed it because it was a distraction to my study!, Now I've tried to download it and it shows up a "corrupted data" I tried it both ways and same outcome. I located the 2009 version of it. So fingers crossed i'll be sorted :):):):)
    Thanks again! lads!

Regards Will:P:P:P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

If all else fails, just download the "demo" from Steam. It's the exact same as the full game, it just registers differently on Steam.

Advertisement