Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

17yr old Prop

Options
  • 17-05-2010 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Howdy,

Planning to sell the prop detailed below after the play offs, if anybody is interested.

Any idea how much he will make?

Gaël Paysant
    17 years old | 29,598 CSR (+1,048) | 31,811 CSRNew | 178 cm | 124 kg | France
    Right handed, right footed, in reputable form, and pumped energy levels.
    A conservative player with controlled discipline, average leadership, and despicable experience.

Stamina: 10 Handling: 10
    Attack: 8 Defense: 9
    Technique: 9 Strength: 12
    Jumping: 5 Speed: 4
    Agility: 4 Kicking: 1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

I'd be thinking 300-500k. I've never been right yet though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,757 ✭✭✭corny

Wait till first or second week of the new season. Keep him listed for at least a week and you'll get upwards of 500k imo. He'd make an excellent hooker.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

corny wrote: »
    He'd make an excellent hooker.

Yeah, advertise him as a hooker.

He is only 178cms tall. If you advertise him as a prop, you will more than likely only be attracting teams that already have a hooker smaller than this guy. That limits your market.

Also, if you are sure that you are going to sell him, list him now on a 2 week deadline.
    He'll then be ripe for picking in week 1 for someone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 farmer12

I reckon he would go for 500K+ if you time the sale right. I would suggets putting him up for sale for at least a week or two, to be sold in the 1st week after the cup matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Blendage

Thanks for the advice, I am going to put him up this weekend. The thinking is teams will be swoosh with their money after the playoffs and I do not have to contend with pesky 17 year olds.

I tested the water during the week and got two emails of interest.
    One of them is below.

"Hi,

I was just wondering if you were planning on putting Gaël Paysant back up for sale? if you can put a 3 day sale on ending on Monday 24th I'll give you 600,000 for him up front.

Cheers emoticon.14.png
    "

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Blendage

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

Nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭JohnButler

Sweet moolah!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

lucky bastrad!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,181 ✭✭✭crisco10

Its what you're going to do with the money that worries me. :rolleyes: