Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animation Desk

Options
  • 17-05-2010 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Looking to get an animation desk
    I know they used to sell them at Ballyfermot College I got one for 25 irish pounds. Does anyone know if they stills makes them.
    Any information would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

I bought one online cost me like 100 euro >_<

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭click4444

can you post the link to the website please.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭click4444

Thank you for the link I was hoping someone in Ireland would make them but as usual if you want to get something you have to look abroad this looks like a good option how sturdy is the drawing board, thanks again.

Well i got that one over two year's ago its really big like it came in a huge box and everything with a carry case i thought it would have been smaller but i had the space for it i turn my box room into a little place to bunker down n animate.

I havent had any problems with it the light bulb i got with it hasnt even been changed since i bought and i use it alot. That and the camera i bought with a tripod it's been well worth the money i spent.

you can get smaller one's i have a light tracer but it blind's you its so bright can see through a good 30 page's with it tho but it give's blinding head ache's.
    http://www.artograph.com/light_boxes.htm

My sister got me one of those from the link above over in london tho.

But like if your just starting out i wouldnt say its that important like i done this animation here just on a little bed tray thing with no light's to see through the page http://www.youtube.com/regna#p/u/3/ZrzphEZb_ao

or you can get by just using glass table if you happen to have one, or a sturdy picture frame a big one with a lamp under it.

But anyway it's definitly worth the investment :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement