Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online poker store gadgets

Options
  • 17-05-2010 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to get a few gadgets together such as a laptop (in particular I want a laptop), ipod, WII etc. and since I'll probably receive an earful from the missus if I use cash - I thought instead if I use poker points to get the goodies it'll be my way around it :p.

Anyway anyone know of any poker sites with a wide range of goods - as the ones I play mostly on either have no stores or are a bit limited, for instance Full Tilt has laptops available for the US Marker but not for their European clientele. Victor Chandler claims to have a wide range of stuff but I can't view their stuff unless I sign up with them :confused:

Edit: For anyone interested I've just found Mansion poker seem to have a pretty comprehensive store http://mansion.loyaltypointstore.com/.

Comments

Advertisement