Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running on water

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Probably a viral of some sort.
    AH->Cool vids.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Your move Jesus....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 NC27

Its good but I'd say its just a viral add for Hi-tec.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

at 1.57 / 1.58 / 1.59 you can see the underwater platform he runs on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

Tea_Bag wrote: »
    it looks bad

Full stop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

CatFromHue wrote: »
    at 1.57 / 1.58 / 1.59 you can see the underwater platform he runs on.
    im sure it is fake, but i cant see any platform..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

Tea_Bag wrote: »
    im sure it is fake, but i cant see any platform..

I cant see it either

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

They all take the exact same route and if you look carefully, they don't skim across the water as they imply but their feet actually sink in 2-3 inches. They also all reach approximately the same distance when they do it in that particular place.

Good ad though.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

when the guy is running out if you look say about 2m in front of him the water is darker i.e. there is something in it. if you look again at 2.02 you can see it again. its not as clear as day or anything but it is there

• Registered Users Posts: 7,993 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Brilliant viral and I'd say its most definitely a hi-tec job.

I think its most obviously fake when you look around 2.20 there is a slow motion close up and it it clearly looks like he has just ran to the end of the underwater platform. The speed of his steps doesn't change yet he goes straight into the water

• Advertisement

Yeah it's a viral advert for Hi-Tec's new range of waterproof shoes...can't believe how many people fell for it :)

Advertisement