Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snooker table into Poker table ?

Options
  • 17-05-2010 1:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭

I have an old snooker table and i was looking to turn it into a poker table.

Anybody have any ideas ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Samoa Joe

joekeville wrote: »
    I have an old snooker table and i was looking to turn it into a poker table.

Anybody have any ideas ?

Have a look at some of the designs here it may help

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

replace the pocket nets with plant pots and you have decent cup holders. Duct tape some foam out of an old sofa onto the cushions and write "Joekeville's Poker Palace
    ~~~~~ Poker in the rear lol~~~~~~"

using permanent pen onto the middle of the felt, and bob's your uncle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Daithio9

replace the pocket nets with plant pots and you have decent cup holders. Duct tape some foam out of an old sofa onto the cushions and write "Joekeville's Poker Palace
    ~~~~~ Liqueur in the front ~~~~~~
    ~~~~~ Poker in the rear lol~~~~~~"

using permanent pen onto the middle of the felt, and bob's your uncle.
    FYP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭corkie123

a snooker table is not really suitable for a poker table its to big and to wide .

if i was u i sell snooker table and with said funds buy good poker table
    or put it on a swap for good poker table

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭joekeville

its not a full size 1 its only a kids 1 that we had lying around the shed for years so it would make a very nice poker table :D
    Does any one now how they do that padded thing around the rail ?

• Advertisement

go away and buy a ready made poker table because for what u have to do to make your table any good will cost u more and really will not be the best

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭maudgone

corkie123 wrote: »
    go away and buy a ready made poker table because for what u have to do to make your table any good will cost u more and really will not be the best

Must be that the of the month.:)

maudgone wrote: »
    Must be that the of the month.:)

fill in missing word or words please maudgone :D:D

Advertisement