Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice please on castle garden mower.

Options
  • 17-05-2010 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hello i was using my castle garden twin cut ride on mower the other day all was working great but it then just stopped (cut out), the engine turns over but wont fire so when i went to push it to the garage it felt like it was stuck in gear mower just rocked back and forth now makin it very awkward to move, (chain driven mower??)

Ive looked over everything but just cant seem to find the problem just wondering has anyone had this problem is it a safety thing that i cant move it after the mower cutting out? any sugestions on how to fix it, appreciate any suggestions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭ShowAndGo

If you take off the box there should be a lever at the bottom of the mower. You can move this lever to disengage the gearing allowing you to push it easily. There should be a little diagram beside the lever explaining it.

As for the mover cutting out, I don’t really know. There are a couple of safety features which stop the mower from starting. You need to be sitting on it, the box needs to be on properly and I think the blades need to be disengaged.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭ntgar

ShowAndGo wrote: »
    If you take off the box there should be a lever at the bottom of the mower. You can move this lever to disengage the gearing allowing you to push it easily. There should be a little diagram beside the lever explaining it.

As for the mover cutting out, I don’t really know. There are a couple of safety features which stop the mower from starting. You need to be sitting on it, the box needs to be on properly and I think the blades need to be disengaged.

Thank you for your reply, a while after postin i found the problem.
    1.the foot brake was stickin (when it looked like it was off)

2. the circuit board is fault so it'll need a new one which id say will be
    pricey

Thanks again for the reply

Advertisement