Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what you guys make of this?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

its a video, so its impossible to say. there are though quite a few videos online of the same idea which people have admitted to faking. I'd like to know how they managed to have the camera at just the right spot to catch most of it.

but - it's video so it's terribly hard to say if it's been tampered with or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

The only thing in that video that I can't immediately work out how to do with either catgut, someone hiding off camera, or a remote controlled gizmo is the toothbrush turning on, and I'm sure that it wouldn't be difficult to rig up some kind of delay on the power button for that.

ETA: Just worked out a possible way they could have rigged the toothbrush.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Toothbrush bit is easy, theres no sound for before it starts moving because its a still frame. They just cut out the bit where someone turned it on and repeated the still so it looks like there is a period of it standing there switched off.

6th wrote: »
    Toothbrush bit is easy, theres no sound for before it starts moving because its a still frame. They just cut out the bit where someone turned it on and repeated the still so it looks like there is a period of it standing there switched off.
    That's much easier than the way I figured! I must be losing my touch.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,587 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Why does all the paranormal activity have to be so agressive?

• Advertisement

faceman wrote: »
    Why does all the paranormal activity have to be so agressive?
    Maybe they're angry they're dead. I know that if I were dead and the only person to talk to was Derek Akorah I'd be pretty angry.

Advertisement