Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamestop Scotch Hall

Options
  • 17-05-2010 1:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭

Has anyone notice the vile smell that comes out of this shop? Its absolutley sickening to walk past it, let alone actully go into it.

Puts me off dealing with thier snotty staff, the smell is the main reason i never go near it (HMV FTW! :D)

But anyway, whats with the smell??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭gipi

Was in that shop about an hour ago, didn't notice any smell (just a few bargain CDs!)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

There's an incredibly smelly person who works in one of my local supermarkets...:( I won't say which one 'cos I'd imagine the workers will know who I'm talking about. I had to hold my breath to walk down the isle they were packing on...the whole isle:( It emanates for yards! It's really a strong sweaty smell.. I've noticed it on quite a few occasions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

It's the stench of being ripped off that is keeping you away ;)

Besides the usual trade in ripoffs etc it's a horrible pokey and claustrophobic shop to go into.

Can't say I ever noticed a smell, mind you I haven't been in since xmas

Advertisement