Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Trinity students looking for a flat to share for summer and next year?

Options
  • 16-05-2010 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hey guys,

just throwing it out there to any TCD students who are looking for a nice clean room to rent in a flat with mainly TCD sharers.

Check it out on:

www.daft.ie/3576522

Cheers,

A

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

I'm not interested but 550 a month seems quite high

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭macaronicheese

SueGrabbit wrote: »
    Hey guys,

just throwing it out there to any TCD students who are looking for a nice clean room to rent in a flat with mainly TCD sharers.

Check it out on:

www.daft.ie/3576522

Cheers,

A
    I'm interested
    I'm a guy (you said hey guys)
    I can only afford 300 a month but for that price I'm am willing share a bed with you and female friend , we can take turns of whos bed I sleep in(i have insomnia)
    If its cold both of us can squash into a small sleeping bag together
    I like to walk around nude in the mornings ,when my willy is big and strong

Finally , I will hand-wash all your underwear,for free!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Sir Ophiuchus

I'm interested
    I'm a guy (you said hey guys)
    I can only afford 300 a month but for that price I'm am willing share a bed with you and female friend , we can take turns of whos bed I sleep in(i have insomnia)
    If its cold both of us can squash into a small sleeping bag together
    I like to walk around nude in the mornings ,when my willy is big and strong

Finally , I will hand-wash all your underwear,for free!!!

Normally I wouldn't raise an eyebrow at trolling on this forum, but you're kind of a regular poster, aren't you?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

*sigh*, and I wonder why these days women would put down "female only" flatmates... then macaronicheese answers for me. Infraction given for trolling.

If it was exactly a year from now I'd definitely consider it, but I've campus rooms for 1 more year.

Keep this replies earnest and on topic please (Edit: OT posts will be deleted)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭oppenheimer1

I thought advertising was against the charter?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Forum is for TCD students to use and interact, and for questions that are TCD related. The rules aren't all hard and fast and decisions are made at the discretion of the moderators

Advertisement