Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mouse troubles :(

• 16-05-2010 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭

Hi any help would be much appreciated,

Kensington wireless optical mouse 72314:

With new batteries and on a plain white sheet of A4 the mouse is still jittery across the screen and is unusable, i think i have reset it although as the light constantly flashes red there is no way to tell. Kensington website is useless as they only cater for their new models and I've tried googling all sorts... Help please :)

HotS

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭tc2010

Not fimiliar with this individual mouse but i would try it on a different pc to see if its possibly faulty

also try a different mouse on this PC

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

thanks, tried it on another pc and it does the same thing, discovered that it's fine until i make multiple clicks, then it starts going all over the place... i think this might be one for the scrap heap :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

don't use a plain white sheet. try using a contrasting material like a mousemat or a wooden surface with patterns. it'll just get jittery on a plain white page.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

whiteman19 wrote: »
    don't use a plain white sheet. try using a contrasting material like a mousemat or a wooden surface with patterns. it'll just get jittery on a plain white page.

really?? i always thought white sheets were best?? i tried mat and wood, mat was same and the grain on the wood was worse...

Advertisement