Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Being pregnant and bring a baby at you first appointment at the hospital?

Options
  • 16-05-2010 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭

Being pregnant and bring a baby at you first appointment at the hospital?

Tomorrow I'm going to the Rotunda for my first appointment. I have a baby and I have no one who can babysit.

Could I bring her with me tomorrow or are there any problem or hospital policies that avoid me to do so?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Shouldn't be a problem but it will be very busy so bring plenty of things to amuse baby and bring a sample with you rather than do it there cos that will be tricky when baby is with you.

Good luck by the way. I'm 12 weeks and have a 7 month old. Going to be a crazy year ahead!

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭spupazza

thanks a lot foxy.

Unfortunately I don't have a sample.

Congratulations you too and good luck with the babies;)!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭bogtotty

You don't need a special container - any empty bottle will do. Bring a sample from your first morning pee if you can, your glucose levels etc will be more accurate.

Advertisement