Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ADVICE WANTED ON GREENHOUSE KEEPING

Options
  • 16-05-2010 3:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

how do i go about cleaning my greenhouse for this years tomato plants.Do i need to use some type of detergent to sanatise it.i only recently cleaned it out of dead leaves etc.my plants are now around 70 to 100 mm high so there nearly ready to trasplanted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭heno55

i read somewhere that the detergent used on dairy farms to clean the cows udders is the best for greenhouses/polytunnels as it is a mild detergent somewhat like milton you should be able to find out more at your local co-op store

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Hi-Jack alert

Whats the best way to keep snails/slugs away from plants in my greenhouse? I've a few shelves but they still manage to make it up into the pots

Advertisement