Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feedback on Originals

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭ClutchIt

I just listened to Fly Away.

I'm impressed man, wasn't expecting it to be that good. I liked your voice too,
    well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 TeigeB

ClutchIt wrote: »
    I just listened to Fly Away.

I'm impressed man, wasn't expecting it to be that good. I liked your voice too,
    well done.
    Sound man :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

Liked Fly away keep it up!

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭cvk

'Fly away' ...nice song and i like ur voice.... like the melody in this song. Would like a little more passion on the vocals but all in all really like it...keep it up man...

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭new fang

you are so getting laid in a couple of years

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Caught

Oooh, I love Perfect Point of View.

All the girls are gonna loveee you! I already do, so I'm gonna pass your youtube around. You're quite amazing. :O

Cant believe you're the same age as me... :O I think my standards have dropped significantly in my head, after hearing you. :/ I looked at some songs and went "oh, that might be a good one to record" and now its like "God, I really need to up myself. I sound like some really really old Miley Cyrus song that I hate." :/

Overall, you're brilliannnnt. :O

Caught wrote: »
    Oooh, I love Perfect Point of View.

All the girls are gonna loveee you! I already do, so I'm gonna pass your youtube around. You're quite amazing. :O

Cant believe you're the same age as me... :O I think my standards have dropped significantly in my head, after hearing you. :/ I looked at some songs and went "oh, that might be a good one to record" and now its like "God, I really need to up myself. I sound like some really really old Miley Cyrus song that I hate." :/

Overall, you're brilliannnnt. :O
    Woah! I only saw your post now.. Thanks a lot :D

I got my song Fly Away done in a proper studio, and I have it up for Free Download if anyone is interested.. You can download it at

http://www.TeigeButler.Bandcamp.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭use logic please

I've only listened to fly away but I'm struck by the fact that you sing in your own voice, and don't seem to be doing an imitation of anyone else's, plus your voice is really nice. Well done!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭niall1976

Some really good stuff. Can't believe you're only 16.

Really impressive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Pwezem

Likin' your stuff man. Keep it up!
    Post on here when you upload some more!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Joe_Dull

Very nice, reminds me of a good Jack Johnson. You have a lovely voice :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Really like these songs.

Your voice and guitar skills are very impressive

Keep up the good work :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

you're talented dude. Impressive!

Thanks for all the nice comments guys! :D

I put up a new video the other day.. It's just a cover but I said I'd post it anyway - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RrRmzgyUQ0

There's also another original I forgot to post - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg7FoPDXmeE

I should have another original one up fairly soon :)

-Teige

I just uploaded a new original yesterday!

Once In A Blue Moon - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHu-qYcGa3k

Thanks for all your comments :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Start embedding your vids

Copy everything after the =

like this

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭grungepants

your good for your age!But those lyrics are a bit typical and it kind of sounds like you went on the internet and just looked up "how to write a song"!....Dont get me wrong im jelous but your no kurt cobain...:mad::mad::mad::D:confused::mad::(:(:eek::mad::mad::p:):rolleyes::cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭DHYNZY

Great work mate. One piece of criticism I would give is that you are almost entirely filling your songs with your vocals. Let the music breath a little more. But again, great job!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I realise you're only into playing a couple of years now, and you're young - so it's good to see how far you've come in a short while, but that's not going to stop me from expressing my opinion. The music that you write is very dull, very bog standard, nothing new, not impressive and not exciting at all, if you expand to a different genre, we'll see how you fair. Good luck.

This bad review doesn't affect the fact you'll still be a ****ing hit with the opposite sex, well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭grungepants

Nailz wrote: »
    I realise you're only into playing a couple of years now, and you're young - so it's good to see how far you've come in a short while, but that's not going to stop me from expressing my opinion. The music that you write is very dull, very bog standard, nothing new, not impressive and not exciting at all, if you expand to a different genre, we'll see how you fair. Good luck.

Boom! there you go Nailz nailed it.

Except for this part....you'll still be a ****ing hit with the opposite sex, well done.

whats with all the telling him he's hot he's a bloke and it dosent matter what you look like if your crap with women you'll never get laid!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

whats with all the telling him he's hot he's a bloke and it dosent matter what you look like if your crap with women you'll never get laid!
    Read the posts for **** sake, we didn't imply he was hot, playing those type of songs with a decent voice will do that for you. If he's a confident chap, which I can't see any reason why he shouldn't be grand with women.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Caught

Nailz wrote: »
    Read the posts for **** sake, we didn't imply he was hot, playing those type of songs with a decent voice will do that for you. If he's a confident chap, which I can't see any reason why he shouldn't be grand with women.

I agree. :P I've fancied way too many guys in my day who are in a band or just casually play guitar/drums/sing.
    And I'm only 16 for God's sakes. :p

Advertisement