Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggest a nice present for the wife?

Options
  • 16-05-2010 2:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭

Well ladies hope you don't mind me crashing your lounge, but where else would I ask a question like this.

The wifes birthday is coming up soon and I'd like to get her a nice present, I know it's not proper to ask her "what would you like" but honestly I haven't a clue what to buy her.

She loves these Pandora charms,and clothes and most things that ladies like. anyone come up with a nice idea so I can get all the credit when I buy it... hope you can give me a clue?

Oh she's 39 + vat..... What would you suggest?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭xoixo

I've always been useless for gift ideas, but off the top of my head a spa treatment/weekend package, or maybe tickets to a concert or the theatre?

You could have a look through here for inspiration: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=853

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭SpringerF

There is only one present for a wife of 39+vat.

New York, the city that never sleeps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Gstore.ie (Tony)

Just my two cents here, those pandora charms are relatively new I would suggest looking at the links of london charm bracelet, I bought one of these for my finance a while back for valentines day and each year buy her a different charm for it she loves it, they are definitely worth a look as an alternative to pandora charms.

Not to offend anyone with the Pandora charms but my OH thought they were a bit childish but then again its completely a personal choice.

Advertisement