Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

excuses

Options
  • 15-05-2010 7:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭

got a good excuse? post it here :D

dear sir/madam lil'bug can't go to work/school tomorrow because mexican midgets stole their shoes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Dear Clouds!

Fuck OFF stealing my water!!!

Regards,

Fago!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭iUseVi

I was going to win the lottery but the ash cloud won it instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭redeight

Fago.
    Sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭star.chaser

a mouse/the dog ate it. (my homework)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭iUseVi

I couldn't make it into work because I woke up and could only see in monochrome. I got out of bed and was going to phone the doctor about it when a ferret attacked me! As I struggled with it I fell into the stove and accidentally turned it on. Just at that moment a bird flew into the room carrying a pineapple. A tortoise burst out of the inside of the pineapple and attacked the ferret. The bird then spontaneously exploded and made a mess over the kitchen. The tortoise threw the ferret onto the now hot stove and the smoke from this set off the fire alarm. Then my phone rang, and it was Fago! on the other end. I was so overjoyed that I forgot to turn off the stove and the house burned down. This is a true story. I DID NOT JUST SLEEP IN I SWEAR, WOULD I LIE? Also I am the king of Norway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭lil'bug

lil'bug can't go to work today because she has exploding diarrhea and can not leave the bathroom for fear of bum trauma

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

I can't make it to work today because I'm too busy thinking of excuses not to go to work tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭TinyMontgomery

I could not give birth today.

Because it is tuesday, Lord.

And tuesdays is mine day of rest (R&R)

So fondly, I say to you,

You must wait until the next day, for the child will be more formed then.

Scrumptious Apple(?) No!

Jummmmle

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Cheap Thrills!

I can't come to work today as I am not drunk enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

if an ant wonders off
    another will take its place

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭James T Kirk

iUseVi wrote: »
    I couldn't make it into work because I woke up and could only see in monochrome. I got out of bed and was going to phone the doctor about it when a ferret attacked me! As I struggled with it I fell into the stove and accidentally turned it on. Just at that moment a bird flew into the room carrying a pineapple. A tortoise burst out of the inside of the pineapple and attacked the ferret. The bird then spontaneously exploded and made a mess over the kitchen. The tortoise threw the ferret onto the now hot stove and the smoke from this set off the fire alarm. Then my phone rang, and it was Fago! on the other end. I was so overjoyed that I forgot to turn off the stove and the house burned down. This is a true story. I DID NOT JUST SLEEP IN I SWEAR, WOULD I LIE? Also I am the king of Norway.
    Troy thanks :D

Dear boss,

I cannot come to work today, as I appear to have mislaid my pants.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

Dear Boss

I don't believe that you are honest with me or others

I believe you do things to manipulate my responses

and don't believe you are properly serving your function

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

I am sorry but I can not attend the planned meeting, as Ace has eaten my shoes. Yes, all of them.
    DeKi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭James T Kirk

Dear boss,

I am sorry I can't turn in today, as it appears I am dead.

Sorry for this inconvenience, I shall try to rectify it as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely,

Dead Employee

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

Hello Boss,

It's me, you know your best worker, the thing is, i know i told you i would work today, but i went for a swim in the sea cause it was so hot, and it looked so good, and everyone was going in, so i just really wanted to join them,just wanted to see what the water was like really, so i did, but something happened to me, not sure what it was,not sure where it came from, don't think it happened to anyone else, not sure really, but i got bitten by something, on my right cheek, my bum cheek not face one, but the thing is i cant sit down, yeah i know i stand in work all the time, but i cant get my pants on, yeah i know i could just wear a skirt, but my bum is big, well the right cheek is!

Hello.....Boss .....Hello .....where ya go??;):confused:

Advertisement