Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bed & Breakfast Clonsilla?

Options
  • 15-05-2010 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Does anyone know of ANY B&B's in Clonsilla or surrounding area. I cannot for the life of me find any. Need one by tonight, so it's urgent.

Thanks in advance
    Neuro

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Does it have to be Clonsilla or can it be in the Blanchardstown Centre? Might be just as cheap to book the Crowne Plaza as it is for a B&B?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Hotel is too expensive for what I need. Prefered area is Carpenterstown, but any surrounding area would be great. CastleKnock Hotel looks to be the only place close to where I need, and they are booked up.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

I don't know one in Clonsilla but there's a B&B along the barmhill cross roads which would be about a ten minute drive from clonsilla train station.

If you take the first right after westmanstown golf club it's up along that road on your right.

A is clonsilla train station, B is westmanstown gold course. The red arrow shows in or around where it is.

113996.jpg

http://maps.google.com/

Really sorry I don't even know the name of it, just that it's there. If you get a chance to drive up and ask about it might be handy.

Otherwise have you tried ringing 11850 and asking for a B&B in clonsilla?

Best of luck either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Cheers, nice one :)

Advertisement