Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anna Griffin, Ennis

Options
  • 15-05-2010 2:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭

Has anyone been to her? What did you think? I've spoken to a few people who have gone to her. Some of them found her very good, some not as good. I'm thinking of going myself, but would just like to her some opinions first. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 shelly1234

Hi there, i went to see anna about 2 years ago... tbh i found her a bit mad... seemed she was pushing me out the door as i was he last apt and she gave out to me for not talking enough! altho on the other hand she did say a few things which came true thinking of going to her again just as she is local but would love to find someone with a really good reputation close by...

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭fionav3

I went to see Anna a few months ago and I did find her good. Some of the things she told me would happen happened but the main reason I went to see her and what she told me would happen for that situation hasn't happened yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭LauraOrlagh

I went to see her about 2 years ago n at the time was very sceptical about the whole thing, didn't read anything into what she told me.. but low and behold a year later a lot of what she told me would happen happened... I'm thinking of going back now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Where in Ennis is she??
    What does she charge?

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭chirogirl

I went to see her a couple of years ago. She was living on a housing estate in a bungalow, just off the Lahinch rd , before the one mile inn pub (from the direction of Ennis town). I think her fee was 50 euros.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

chirogirl wrote: »
    I went to see her a couple of years ago. She was living on a housing estate in a bungalow, just off the Lahinch rd , before the one mile inn pub (from the direction of Ennis town). I think her fee was 50 euros.

I hope you don't mind me asking how you got on? Were you happy with what she told you, did any of it actually happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭chirogirl

Yeah I found her good, especially when summing up peoples personalities etc. Plus she doesn't hold back when telling you stuff.
    Hope that helps.

She has told at least 5 of my friends and me that we are extremely fertile ND WILL GET PREGNANT IF WE EVEN LOOK AT IT!!!! :):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Neadine

If anyone has a contact number for Anna I would really appreciate if you could PM it to me, really would like to go see someone, everything is a bit up-side-down right now.

hiya, i PM'd you the number there, best of luck and if she tells you your very fertile and you could get pregnant by just lookin at it dont be alarmed she has told many of us that!!! let me know how u get on x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 Graftgirl

Anna also told me I was very fertile and had also the ability to get pregnant with not much trouble, that was 12 yrs ago, I had 2 children then and went on to have 3 more so I guess she wasnt wrong for me...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3 fairylfla

shelly1234 wrote: »
    Hi there, i went to see anna about 2 years ago... tbh i found her a bit mad... seemed she was pushing me out the door as i was he last apt and she gave out to me for not talking enough! altho on the other hand she did say a few things which came true thinking of going to her again just as she is local but would love to find someone with a really good reputation close by...
    Hiya...just wondering do u have her number? :) my friend really wants to see her

fionav3 wrote: »
    I went to see Anna a few months ago and I did find her good. Some of the things she told me would happen happened but the main reason I went to see her and what she told me would happen for that situation hasn't happened yet.
    hiya...do you still have annas number,.went to see her 4 yrs ago, and now my friend wants to see her?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 miami23

hey fairylfla... i have her number but i have tried calling her to make an appointment but it just disconnects straight away so not sure if she has changed it or not.. have been trying it for 2 days now, but let me know if you want me to pass it on anyways!

miami23 wrote: »
    hey fairylfla... i have her number but i have tried calling her to make an appointment but it just disconnects straight away so not sure if she has changed it or not.. have been trying it for 2 days now, but let me know if you want me to pass it on anyways!
    Ah no it's ok, heard of an amazing one in Tipperary nearer Limerick side just need to get her number. Thanks anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭curry_person

fairylfla wrote: »
    Ah no it's ok, heard of an amazing one in Tipperary nearer Limerick side just need to get her number. Thanks anyway :)

did you go to them and how did you get on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭ManFromCheese

fairylfla wrote: »

name? location?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sabrinac1234

hi all i would like to go see anna but do not have a contact for her if anyone has it i would appreciate it than in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sabrinac1234

did anyone get her number would really like to contact her thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 michelle456M

Has anyone got a contact number for Anna Griffin in Ennis co Clare please? I would like to make an appontment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 anya18

Hi All. Here is the number for Anna Griffin, <number snipped>. She lives in Ennis, Co Clare. Think she used to live in Limerick before.
    She is very good and I've been to her few times now! She is very accurate and all the things she said have come true.
    She comes across as a bit abrupt at first but please ignore this. She is very straight and say it as it is.
    I know she does readings in Limerick and she does travel for group readings, I think....not sure.

Please, Don't confuse her with Anna Griffin from up country, this lady does a lot of reading by e-mail. I almost made that mistake!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Smooth Wind

anya18 wrote: »
    Hi All. Here is the number for Anna Griffin, <number snipped>. She lives in Ennis, Co Clare. Think she used to live in Limerick before.
    She is very good and I've been to her few times now! She is very accurate and all the things she said have come true.
    She comes across as a bit abrupt at first but please ignore this. She is very straight and say it as it is.
    I know she does readings in Limerick and she does travel for group readings, I think....not sure.

Please, Don't confuse her with Anna Griffin from up country, this lady does a lot of reading by e-mail. I almost made that mistake!

Hi Anya, may you please pm me her number? That would be much appreciated! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Pollyrose

Did you end up going to Anna Griffen ?! Did you find her accurate ?!

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭another36

Pollyrose wrote: »
    Did you end up going to Anna Griffen ?! Did you find her accurate ?!

I went today she was amazing. At one point she actually named the Dr I was attending and the physical complaint I had. His actual name! I was shocked! That can't be random.

She was spot on with my personality and work and family issues.

She was spot on with someone who died and my relationship with him.

There were one of 2 things she wasn't right on. One in particular that she wouldn't drop.

I think she held back on one of the cards. It wasn't a good card and she glossed over it.

She was very pushy at the end that I was right about the fears I had about someone in my life and that I needed to do something about it. The advice she was giving me I have actually done already but I didn't tell her that.

I was pleased with the outcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Sheelagh100

Hi there, looking for Anna the fortune Tellers Nos in Ennis and address asap as am in the area and want to get a reading done. Please send details. Thanks, Sheelagh

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Twixmypix

Hello just wondering if anyone has a number for Anna really want to arrange a reading for my sister for her bday.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,243 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Post edited by Akrasia on

• Registered Users Posts: 2 shelly2000

Hi just wondering if anybody has a phone number for Anna please and thank you!

Advertisement